The goal of this website is to help you become the best and most successful person you can become. We help you achieve your goals and realize your full potential, in all areas of life.
Here is a collection of products and resources that help you achieve exactly that.
They support you in becoming more successful, more healthy and fit, better looking, more stylish and more attractive to women.
We only recommend products and resources that I use myself and that I have full confidence in.
Supplements for Fitness and Health
- Zinc – for testosterone and health
- Magnesium – for better sleep, relaxation and regeneration
- Vitamin D3 – the most important vitamin, highly anabolic effect, increases health and testosterone
- Vitamin K2 – strengthens bones and teeth, supports and amplifies the effect of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin A – important for a healthy metabolism and healthy hormones
- Vitamin E – estrogen antagonist
- Creatine – the only supplement that truly works for muscle building
- Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin) – calorically dense oil with thousands of health benefits
- Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar – for health, energy, skin, hair and gut flora
Must Read Books that will change your life
Books help you grow as a person. They expand your knowledge and the tools you need to succeed at any goal you set for yourself. The simple act of reading good books will make you creative and new ideas and possibilities will come into your life.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – essential to living a happy and stress-free life
- No More Mr. Nice Guy – This books makes a man out of you. One of the most important books, to get what you want out of life.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – The best book to learn how to deal with people, build a huge network and get what you want from people
- The Way of the Superior Man – Essential fundamentals about masculine and feminine polarities and how to have the sex life you want
- The Alchemist – Magical books full of wisdom. Always follow your dreams and goals. Never listen to your doubts and forget your dreams.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Eyeopener about the mindset of making a lot of money and achieving financial freedom
- The Autobiography of a Yogi – Mind blowing book about the life of Paramahansa Yogananda. This masterpiece will transform your life instantly
- The Laws of the Winners – this was my first book about personal development and it changed my life forever
Fitness and training equipment
- Dip-Belt – enables progression and muscle gain during dips and pull ups
- Fat Gripz – for massive forearms and enormous grip-strength
- Ab-Wheel – the best for effective and functional ab workouts
- Adidas Adipower or Nike Romaleos – Best weightlifting shoes available for more mobility and stronger squats
- Foam Roller – self-massage for more mobility, better regeneration, injury prevention and releasing trigger points
- Arm Blaster – provides the possibility to fully isolate your biceps with free standing curls
- Resistance Bands – perfect for warming up pre-workout and increasing mobility
- Calf Sleeves – These will save your shins during deadlifts so that you can fully focus on lifting that sucker
- Stainless Steel Bottle – BPA-free bottle, made from stainless steel in America, without toxins and estrogens
Grooming and Personal Care Products
- Nubian Black Soap – This soap smells AMAZING and is all natural. I use it for all my washing needs
- Acure Organics Natural Shampoo – All natural shampoo that will leave your hair healthy
- Himalaya Herbal Health Care Toothpaste – Toxin-free toothpaste that will give you a shining smile
- North Coast Organic Deodorant – Improving your body odor naturally
- Phillip Sonicare Diamond Clean – The best toothbrush for a healthy smile in a sleek, black design
- Tweezerman Tweezers – The gold standard of tweezers for perfect, masculine, attractive eyebrows
- The best all-rounder fragrance
- My favorite date fragrance
Online Business and Blogs
Here are certain tools and ressources that will help you setup your own online business and make money online:
I use Siteground webhosting for all my international websites. They have the best performance and an outstanding support.
I buy my domains through Namesilo. Incredibly cheap and includes lifetime free whois-guard.
I use MailerLite for smaller sites up to 1000 subscribers as it is free. After that, I move on to Getresponse.