There are certain products or resources that I fully recommend to anyone.
They help you with achieving success in life, fitness and with women. They make you healthy and strong and simply improve your life.
I use and stand behind each and every single one of the products I recommend on Next Level Rebel!
Supplements for Fitness and Health
- Zinc – for testosterone and health
- Magnesium – for better sleep, relaxation and regeneration
- Vitamin D3 – the most important vitamin of all time
- Vitamin K2 – supports and amplifies the effect of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C – to never get ill again
- MSM – for glowing skin, joints and better vision
- Creatine – the only supplement that truly works for muscle building
- Boron – for testosterone and bones
- Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin) – calorically dense oil with thousands of health benefits
- Almond Butter – unbelievably tasty with healthy fats and proteins
- Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar – for health, energy, skin, hair and gut flora
Must Read Books that will change your life
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – essential to living a happy and stress-free life
- The Winners Laws – 30 Absolutely Unbreakable Habits of Success – my first book about personal development. It changed my life.
- No More Mr. Nice Guy – This books makes a man out of you. One of the most important books, to get what you want out of life.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – The best book to learn how to deal with people, build a huge network and get what you want from people
- The Way of the Superior Man – Essential fundamentals about masculine and feminine polarities and how to have the sex life you want
- The Alchemist – Magical books full of wisdom. Always follow your dreams and goals. Never listen to your doubts and forget your dreams.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Eye opener about the mindset of making a lot of money and achieving financial freedom
- The Autobiography of a Yogi – Mind blowing book about the life of Paramahansa Yogananda. This masterpiece will transform your life instantly.
Fitness and training equipment
- Nike Romaleos 2 or Adidas Adipower – Best weightlifting shoes available for more mobility and stronger squats.
- Calf Sleeves – These will save your shins during deadlifts so that you can fully focus on lifting that sucker
- Dip-Belt – enables progression during dips and pull ups
- Fat Gripz and Fat Gripz Extreme – Hardcore Grip Training and huge forearms
- Arm Blaster – provides the possibility to fully isolate your biceps with free standing curls+
- Ab Wheel – for functional and hard as fu*k ab workouts